My dear friend, Felicia Slattery sent me an email back in March saying that she had tagged me which meant that she had listed my site as one of the blogs she’s hung out at. Well, she got me again. Second time’s a charm. She has asked me to share 5 favorite websites. The rules of the tag are:
- MUST be clean. No R rated sites.
- Only FIVE links.
- MUST tell 5 people.
- A link back to the person who tagged you
- Lara’s Placeis the meme originator
The 5 Web Resources I Use the Most as a Coach and for my writing are:
- One of the most amazing resources I discovered a few years ago was www.changingcourse.com by Valerie Young. It has a lot a fabulous information for anyone wanting to change a hobby into a profession or make a career change.
- Another site by Valerie is Fast Track to Your Dreams community. I joined this community back in January and it truly has been a life changing opportunity. It gave me the resources and support I needed to follow my dreams to write, teach and speak.
- The book I will launch soon was written as a part of my Masters project for Spiritual Psychology. I am pretty good at writing, however, I needed an editor to smooth out the edges and Linda Dessau has really been a great asset to me with my book.
- As I’ve mentioned, teaching is one of my core passions. This year I received my Certified Teleclass Leader (CTL) designation through www.TakeaTeleclass.com. You can find lots of great classes…including mine
- A dear friend of mine is Reverend Diane Harmony, author of 5 GIFTS for an Abundant Life. I am a 5 GIFTS Facilitator and was recently appointed as a Director-at-Large on the board of her company. We are working hard putting a fall retreat together which will be very fun.
So, I get to “tag” 5 other bloggers and discover their 5 favorite web resources. I’ve chosen several of my buddies from my Fast Track community:
- Jane http://www.risingsparrowpress.com/
- Steve http://www.stevecoxsey.blogspot.com/ new blog http://www.chasingwisdom.com/
- Della http://dellasnewlookdesigns.blogspot.com/
- New Moon Angel http://newmoonangel.blogspot.com/
- Ken http://creativityman.com/
Have fun learning new places to visit online!
I just found this post (with no date on it) in my Google search for http://www.creativityman.com/ and he seems to be MIA in September of 2013.
Anyway – How are you?, and What’s new? and Do you know if Ken’s still around (maybe under a different URL)?
As you can see (witness: there IS a blog! – that I keep coming back to, even!) I’ve come a long way from the “I don’ wanna and you can’t talk me into it” Little Karen who was running my show most of the time 5 years ago! Thank you, most sincerely, for your part in that change, dear Lady.
Bright Blessings ~