- MUST be clean. No R rated sites.
- Only FIVE links.
- MUST tell 5 people.
- A link back to the person who tagged you
- Lara’s Placeis the meme originator
The 5 Web Resources I Use the Most as a Coach and for my writing are:
- One of the most amazing resources I discovered a few years ago was www.changingcourse.com by Valerie Young. It has a lot a fabulous information for anyone wanting to change a hobby into a profession or make a career change.
- Another site by Valerie is Fast Track to Your Dreams community. I joined this community back in January and it truly has been a life changing opportunity. It gave me the resources and support I needed to follow my dreams to write, teach and speak.
- The book I will launch soon was written as a part of my Masters project for Spiritual Psychology. I am pretty good at writing, however, I needed an editor to smooth out the edges and Linda Dessau has really been a great asset to me with my book.
- As I’ve mentioned, teaching is one of my core passions. This year I received my Certified Teleclass Leader (CTL) designation through www.TakeaTeleclass.com. You can find lots of great classes…including mine
- A dear friend of mine is Reverend Diane Harmony, author of 5 GIFTS for an Abundant Life. I am a 5 GIFTS Facilitator and was recently appointed as a Director-at-Large on the board of her company. We are working hard putting a fall retreat together which will be very fun.
So, I get to “tag” 5 other bloggers and discover their 5 favorite web resources. I’ve chosen several of my buddies from my Fast Track community:
- Jane http://www.risingsparrowpress.com/
- Steve http://www.stevecoxsey.blogspot.com/ new blog http://www.chasingwisdom.com/
- Della http://dellasnewlookdesigns.blogspot.com/
- New Moon Angel http://newmoonangel.blogspot.com/
- Ken http://creativityman.com/
Have fun learning new places to visit online!